Welcome to Setia City Mall
Setia City Mall is a joint venture between Malaysian property developer S P Setia and the Asian Retail Investment Fund, a wholesale fund managed by global property and infrastructure group, Lend Lease. The mall is located at the heart of S P Setia’s thriving 4,000 acre Setia Alam township in Shah Alam, around 40 minutes drive west of Kuala Lumpur. Setia City Mall is set to become the destination of choice for shopping, dining, entertainment and parklife in the area.
• Approx 740,000 sq ft of net lettable area
• 4 levels (Lower Ground, Upper Ground, Level 1 & Level 2)
• More than 2,500 dedicated shopper car parks
• Over 230 local and international retailers
• Key retailers include: Parkson, Golden Screen Cinemas, Fitness First, Zara, Uniqlo, Urbanfresh,
Daiso, Harvey Norman, Courts and MPH Bookstore
• The very first Urbanfresh supermarket
• Anchored by a 120,000 square foot Parkson department store
• 9 screen cinema housing the latest digital and 3D technology operated by Golden Screen Cinemas
• Alfresco dining precinct overlooking a 10.5 acre park and lake
• Water jet plaza supported by engaging children's play facilities
• Singapore's Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Gold Award
• Malaysian Green Building Index pilot accreditation scheme
S P Setia
Since its incorporation in 1974, S P Setia has been a household name in the property development industry. The Group is recognised as one of Malaysia’s leading listed real estate players, with a portfolio that encompasses townships, eco sanctuaries, luxury enclaves, high-rise residences and commercial developments. In 2010, S P Setia was ranked No.1 in The Edge Malaysia Top Property Developers Awards for the 5th time, the only developer to have achieved this feat since the inception of the awards. The Group was again named Malaysia’s Best Property Developer by Euromoney in 2010, having won this award several times in previous years.
Asian Retail Investment Fund (ARIF)
ARIF is a wholesale real estate development fund based in Bermuda with an investment mandate in the Asia Pacific region. ARIF is managed by Lend Lease. Lend Lease is a leading and international property and infrastructure group, with a focus on core markets in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and with over 17,000 employees, Lend Lease’s capabilities span the property value chain and include development; investment management; project management & construction and asset & property management. Our expertise covers multiple sectors including commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial and pharmaceutical.
For media enquiries, please contact: