This Facebook Protocol applies to the Facebook page (“Facebook Page”) www.facebook.com/setiacitymall which is managed by Greenhill Resources Sdn Bhd (813548-H), referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”. By accessing this Facebook Page you agree to accept this Facebook Protocol, which we may revise from time to time without notice. Any revised Facebook Protocol will take effect from the date it is posted on this Facebook Page. Your continued use of this Facebook Page will be regarded as your acceptance of the revised Facebook Protocol.
In addition to this Facebook Protocol, there may also be specific and additional terms that apply to certain sections of this Facebook Page or to the website www.facebook.com. We recommend that you review these wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Facebook Protocol and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
You may access and use the material and information on this Facebook Page (“Content”) for your own personal use only. All Content on this Facebook Page is licensed to or owned by us. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit or do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content (including any trademarks) without our prior written permission (or that of the copyright owner or the registered proprietor of the relevant trademark).
Users may post comments, questions and other content on this Facebook Page (“User Submissions”). User Submissions posted by username “Setia City Mall” are posted by or on behalf of us (“Our Content”).
All User Submissions will be deemed to be non-confidential. By posting a User Submission, you grant us an irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or otherwise exploit your User Submission as we see fit. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your User Submission for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing or enhancing Setia City Mall, any other mall operated by us or our related corporations, or this Facebook Page.
Any views and opinions expressed or contained in User Submissions are those of the individual sender. We are not obliged to monitor User Submissions, and:
1. except in relation to Our Content, we do not endorse any User Submission or any view or opinion contained in any User Submission; and
2. we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or legality of any User Submission.
Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to:
1. remove any User Submission;
2. place limits on any User Submission (including, without limitation, imposing character limits or placing limits on the number of days a User Submission will remain on the Facebook Page);
3. block access of any person to this Facebook Page; and
4. report to the administrators of the website www.facebook.com (“Facebook”) any undesirable conduct of any user of this Facebook Page.
When accessing or using this Facebook Page or posting any User Submission to this Facebook Page, you must comply with:
1. this Facebook Protocol;
3. all applicable laws.
Further, you must not:
1. disrupt or interfere with this Facebook Page, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Facebook Page or linked sites;
2. disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Facebook Page or linked site;
3. use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any parts of this Facebook Page, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
4. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Facebook Page;
5. reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this Facebook Page;
6. use this Facebook Page to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
7. engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of this Facebook Page, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
8. attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Facebook Page or parts of this Facebook Page that are not opened to public access; or
9. post or transmit to or via this Facebook Page any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our related bodies corporate, our directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses arising out of or in connection with:
1. your access to, or use of, this Facebook Page;
2. your violation of this Facebook Protocol, the terns of use for www.facebook.com and any applicable law;
3. your violation of any third party right; and
4. any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.
We reserve the right to report potentially unlawful or undesirable activity to Facebook and / or to the appropriate regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
Links to Other Websites
No warranty is given or representation made in relation to the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of any Content (including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained on this Facebook Page). Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Facebook Page, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content.
Your use of this Facebook Page including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Facebook Page is at your own risk. We do not warrant that:
- this Facebook Page or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Facebook Page; or
- use of this Facebook Page will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
Limitation of liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever (“Claims”).
This limitation of liability clause extends to all Claims whether:
1. direct, indirect or consequential;
2. arising under contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise;
3. arising out of or referable to the Content or this Facebook Page (or material accessed via this Facebook Page) or to access of the Facebook Page by you.
To the full extent permitted by law, any liabilities or warranties imposed on us, or implied into this Facebook Protocol, under any law are hereby excluded. If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible.
We treat personal data with respect and integrity. The Privacy Statement applicable to this Facebook Page explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Facebook Page.
This Facebook Protocol is governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia.
If any parts of this Facebook Protocol are deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision may be severed from this Facebook Protocol and it will not effect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
No waiver by us of our rights under this Facebook Protocol shall be deemed a waiver of any other term or provision and shall be limited to a single waiver limited to the specific circumstances under which such waiver was granted.
A reference to “RM” or “Ringgit” throughout this Facebook Page is a reference to the legal currency of Malaysia.