I Love SCM PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
I Love SCM is a shoppers’ loyalty program that awards Members with SCM points when they make their purchases at participating retailers’ stores. SCM points can be used to redeem for SCM vouchers at the Concierge Counter.
In order to apply for a membership, you need to:
– Be a residing in Malaysia – Must be at least 18 years of age on the year of registration
– Possess a Malaysian National Registration Identity Card, Employment Pass, Work Permit, or Dependant Pass issued by the Malaysian Government
The I Love SCM membership is FREE. Shoppers can sign up as a member through our mobile apps OR at Concierge Counter 1 or 2 at Level LG.
SCAN this QR code to download our mobile app today!
The required information will be your name, email and mailing address, mobile number, NRIC/Passport number and birthdate.
No. I Love SCM membership is free of charge.
The I Love SCM membership is a lifetime membership unless the membership is terminated or suspended, there will be no expiry of the membership.
Activation is immediate upon successful completion of the application. You can immediately start earning SCM points. To be eligible for the Rewards redemption, please ensure that your details is accurate.
Updates of personal particulars can be done via the Setia City Mall mobile app. Just login to your I Love SCM account on the mobile app and edit the details on your member profile.
Members’ information and contact details are used solely for administrative and marketing purposes associated with Setia City Mall. These may include but not limited to mailers, emails and SMSes. Members are responsible for updating their contact information and any changes thereafter.
No. Transfer of membership is not permitted under this program.
Shop at any of our participating retailers’ stores and visit the Concierge Counter at level LG or our Setia City Mall mobile app to submit your receipts digitally. Haven’t downloaded our mobile app? You can download it HERE.
You will need to make a minimum nett spending of RM20 in a single receipt to be eligible for SCM Points.
No. Each receipt must be at least RM20 or above to earn SCM Points. Receipts below RM20 will be declined.
No. Member need to upload the receipts through their mobile app.
All receipts must be submitted on the same day of purchase. E.g. If the purchase is made on 20/09/2022, receipts must be submitted no later than 20/09/2022 (11.59pm). Receipts submitted after this period will be declined.
For points conversion submitted to the Concierge Counter, your points will be credited instantaneously unless it is submitted through mobile apps, points will be credited to member’s account within seven (7) working days. A notification will be sent to member upon points credited to account.
You may submit as many receipts as long as the receipts are a minimum of RM20 and on the same day of purchase. Do note that there is maximum cap of 2,000 SCM Points that you can earn in a single day.
You will receive 1 SCM Point for every RM1 spent. However, for Parkson, Lulu & Urbanfresh purchases, every RM5 spent earns 1 SCM Point. SCM Points are accorded based on the nett purchase amount.
You can earn a maximum of 2,000 SCM Points a day.
SCM Points Can be exchanged for e-Vouchers
|SCM Points||Can be exchanged for||SCM e-Vouchers|
Only original printed receipts for purchases made at Setia City Mall with a minimum spending of RM20 per receipt will be eligible for earning of SCM Points, except the following:
- Money currency exchange at money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institutions;
- Purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurance/ travellers’ cheques
- Transactions in relation to car park;
- Payment of bills;
- Rebate/transactions for refundable deposit for services or products, trade-in of gold are not accepted (Note: Partial payment for gold purchase with a valid receipt are accepted);
- Duplicated receipts – Nets/ debit/ credit card transaction charge slips;
- Purchase from pushcarts, atrium fairs by non-mall retailers), Cars International & Socar, are excluded.
Receipts should contain the following information: – printed receipt/ tax invoice number with serialized number; – receipt’s date of issue; – the retailer’s name from Setia City Mall – description of the purchase(s) with prices for the item or service; and – nett amount paid
Yes, hand-written receipts can be accepted on a case-to-case basis. Receipts should contain all the necessary information stated in point 22.
SCM Points will only be accorded for your own purchases. Setia City Mall reserves the right to cancel the membership of shoppers found using receipts other than their own purchases.
No. System will decline submission of the same receipt.
No. Only receipts from purchases made after your membership is activated can be submitted.
You can check via the Setia City Mall mobile app OR visit Concierge Counter 1 or 2 at Level LG to check your SCM Points.
- Receipt submitted is not the original copy :- Only original printed receipts for purchases made at Setia City Mall with a minimum spending of RM20 per receipt will be eligible for earning of SCM Points, except the following: – Money currency exchange at money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institutions; – Purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurance/ travellers’ cheques; – Transactions in relation to car park; – Payment of bills; – Rebate/ transactions for refundable deposit for services or products, trade-in of gold; – Duplicated receipts – Nets/ debit/ credit card transaction charge slips; – Purchase from pushcarts, atrium fairs by non-mall retailers), Cars International & Socar, are excluded.
- Receipt details are not clear : Receipts should contain the following information: – printed receipt/ tax invoice number with serialized number; – receipt’s date of issue; – the retailer’s name from Setia City Mall – description of the purchase(s) with prices for the item or service; and – nett amount paid
- Receipt amount is less than RM20 in purchase value
- Receipt submission is not on the same day of purchase. Late receipt submissions will be declined
- Duplicate receipts or receipts that has already been submitted before
- Member has reached the daily capacity of 2,000 SCM Points
You can redeem your SCM e-Vouchers through the Setia City Mall mobile app. Kindly login to your membership account and if you have sufficient SCM points accumulated, you may redeem them in exchange for SCM e-Vouchers. 800SCM Points = RM5 SCM e-Voucher | 1,600SCM Points = RM10 SCM e-Voucher.
Yes, redemption of SCM e-Vouchers is capped at a maximum of 16,000 SCM Points in a day based on RM5 SCM e-Voucher (800 pts) x 10 pcs = 8000 pts / RM10 SCM e-Voucher (1600 pts) x 5 pcs = 8000 pts. This is equivalent to RM100 worth of SCM e-Vouchers. Kindly take note that we are unable to combine the e-Voucher denominations due to large amount. For further information and assistance please write in to : email@example.com
SCM Points and SCM e-Vouchers will not be refunded once redemptions have been completed. Rewards issued cannot be exchanged for other items.
All points earned in a calendar year will expire on 31 March of the following year. Members will need to redeem their SCM Points before the expiry. Member will also receive reminder before their SCM Points expires.
Points earned in the previous year has to be redeemed by 31 March of this year. Members can combine SCM Points from the previous year together with SCM Points earned in the current year to redeem available rewards.
No, SCM Points cannot be transferred between members.
For any enquiries about the program, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our friendly CSOs at the Concierge Counter.
You can visit our Concierge Counters located at level LG or contact us at email@example.com. Membership will be terminated within 7 working days of your request. All SCM Points and associated benefits will be forfeited upon termination of the membership.