Lucky Mala Noodle
- Greeting customers while offering super customer service attention, taking, assembling and presenting food orders, requesting and receiving payment, operating the cash register.
- Cleaning in accordance to restaurant’s sanitary standards including but not limited to sweeping and mopping floors, tables, counters, and service equipment.
- Cleaning the customer service area, removing trash, and checking the restrooms.
- Checking equipment to ensure that it is in proper working order, letting the maintenance team know if there might be a problem.
- Backing up other crew members in their jobs, assist in any area to ensure that the food is being prepared, packaged and delivered to customer in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely movement of completed food orders from kitchen to customer table.
- Understand on the menu and promotions.
- Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Inform on a daily basis the Kitchen Management Trainee on all relevant information on operational and personal matters.
- Preparing and measuring ingredients and portion sizes accurately.
- Prepare on daily basis food requisitions as assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
- Attend training sessions if applicable.
- Report any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Ensure freshness and suitability of products used by the kitchen and that they are stored properly.
- Ensure smooth running of the kitchen during the Kitchen Management Trainee’s absence.
- Perform duties common to position and other duties as maybe assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org