Bayu Somerset Sdn Bhd
018-3149879 (Eka Khairina)
- Lead in realizing or exceeding determined sales plans and target metric objectives
- Ensure consistent execution of company’s marketing and visual presentation
- Set up advertising displays and arrange merchandise on counter or tables to promote sales
- Train staff on how to drive sales through consistent development of product knowledge and customer service standards.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures and report concerns to senior management.
- Maintain proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transaction and bulk count as guided by senior management.
- Ensure the store is secured at closing by checking all are safe.
- Keep daily records of store sales, damages, deposit log, scheduling, employee discount and new hire paperwork.
- Manage any promotion or events within Setia City mall.
- Liaise and work together with Setia City Mall management on leasing, marketing, events, finance and other related departments.
- Experience as Supervisor or Store Manager in Fashion Retail at least 1 years is required.
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Attractive commission and bonus awaits you.
Expected Start Date:May & June intake
Job Type: Full-time
Shift : Rotational Shift
Operation Hour : 10am – 10pm
Salary: RM2,500.00 – RM 3,000.00 per month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org